For a healthier alternative to traditional pancakes why not try our Protein Pancakes made without flour or sugar and to be enjoyed guilt-free! Try topping with organic crunchy peanut butter, honey and banana.
• 140g oat flour (made by milling organic oats in a blender)
• 2 large eggs
• 2 ripe bananas mashed
• 1 teaspoon of baking powder
• 125ml Dale Farm Vanilla Protein Milk
• Cooking oil for the pan
1. Create oat flour in blender
2. Combine with eggs, mashed banana, baking soda and Dale Farm Protein Milk in a bowl, mix until well-combined.
3. Heat the pan, cook until firm, flip and enjoy